воскресенье, 10 апреля 2011 г.

Introduction

(via tfs)
Mais bon! Here starts my new blog. My previous blog is on hiatus now because I don't like its concept anymore and I guess, there's time for something new. I think, as the life goes on, a person changes considerably, and so does their blog. First and foremost, the changes in my life have to do with mental and physical decluttering. Once you realize you've got too much in your head to deal with, you have to part with regrettable feelings and ideas and filter out you true needs and desires.
I decided my blog should have an introduction, just like a book, because I would like it to be seen as a whole, not as random thoughts and inspiration pics. I hope you'll enjoy reading it and we'll get to know each other a little better.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий