среда, 25 мая 2011 г.

Beauty talk


Lately I found myself becoming a little obsessive over skin care (nail care, hair care) and beauty products. For me, beauty products are a little bit of inevitable everyday luxury. I am a firm believer that beauty comes from the inside out, and a radiant, flawless complexion is not only a strong reflection of your overall health but also essential for making the most of your looks.
Sometimes, though, external products aren’t enough to do the trick – beautiful skin really does take more than just a jar of beauty potion. Flawless skin is largely a result of dietary and lifestyle factors. I do have a tendency to neglect the importance of sleep when I’m in a stressed state of mind. While I don’t want to desist from all the fun things in life that might clearly have a bad impact on my skin (I know coffee is bad enough but I can't resist it), I can indeed improve my approach to beautiful skin by getting more sleep and balance out my diet.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий